- 1/3” SONY Super HAD CCD Ⅱ Sensor
- 700TVL Supreme Resolution (Color), 800TVL (B/W)
- High Sensitivity 0.0001Lux(Sense up)
- Digital Wide Dynamic Range
- Smart 3D-DNR
- Auto Defect Pixel Correction
- Sense up(X256)
- High Suppress Back Light Compensation
- Lens Shading Compensation
- Digital Image Stabilizer
- RS-485(PELCO-D) & Coaxial Communication(PELCO-C)
3D Digital Noise Reduction (DNR)
Conventional camera is normally hard to avoid dragging and stretching of image but the camera employs 3D DNR to provide a clear image by blocking video noise in low-light level surveillance.
Digital Wide Dynamic Range(D-WDR)
GEN 7’s D-WDR function combines long exposure image and short exposure image with gamma correction without double scan CCD. It’s cost effective solution.
Digital Image Stabilizer(DIS)
Image stabilization (IS) is a family of techniques used to reduce blurring associated with the motion of a camera during exposure. Supporting DIS provides clear and still images in any situation.
PIP & Smart D-Zoom
GEN 7’s D-Zoom accomplished by cropping down to a centered area with the same aspect ratio as the original. Also, It supports up to *64 bi-cubic linear digital zoom and PIP using anti-aliasing down scaling.
Defog technology enhances visibility in real-time in fog, smoke, low light, dust and etc. conditions.