GV-Mobile Server is an application that can encode up to 32 video channels and subsequently allows for live view access from GV-IP Decoder Box, GV-Pad, and mobile devices including iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch and Android Smartphone. Third-party surveillance software can also access video channels from GV-Mobile Server through RTSP.
Through GV-Mobile Server, the clients can:
• access GeoVision and third-party channels connected to the GV-System.
• access GeoVision and third-party IP channels connected to GV-Video Gateway / GV-Recording Server
• directly access GeoVision and third-party IP devices
|Minimum System Requirements|
Depending on the resolution, video compression format and the number of connected channels, Standard Requirements or Advanced Requirements shall be met. The GV-USB Dongle is only required for connections with GV-Recording Server / GV-Video Gateway, third-party (ONVIF & PSIA) IP devices and GV-IP devices directly.
|Note: It is recommended to use the internal GV-USB Dongle to have the Hardware Watchdog function which restarts the PC when Windows crashes or freezes.|
|CPU||Core i7 2600K, 3.4 GHz|
|Memory||2 GB x 2|
|Hard Disk||1 GB or more for installation|
1. The memory required may vary depending on the number of channels and resolution of videos received.
2. It is recommended to use the internal GV-USB Dongle to have the Hardware Watchdog function which restarts the PC when Windows crashes or freezes.
|When installed and executed on the same server with GV-DVR or GV-NVR|
|32 channels, 4 Matrix views|
|Resolution||Codec||No. of Connected Channels|
|VGA||H.264||12 or more|
|D1||H.264||11 or more|
|1MP||H.264||5 or more|
|2MP||H.264||3 or more|
|3MP||H.264||3 or more|
|4MP||H.264||3 or more|
|5MP||H.264||6 or more|
|Note: These data may vary in different scenes (different data bitrates).|
Note: Specifications are subject to change without notice.
|The following software versions have been tested for compatibility with GV-Mobile Server V1.3 or later:|
|Compatible Standard and Protocol|
|GV-Mobile Server also allows for integration with third-party IP video devices that are compatible with ONVIF (V2.0) and PSIA (V1.1) standards.|